Fund People’s Needs, Not the War Machine!
Peace in Ukraine – Say NO to Endless U.S. Wars!
Protest on the 20th anniversary of the U.S. invasion of Iraq
Saturday, March 18 at 1:00 p.m.
The White House
Find Transportation and Hospitality Here
- Peace in Ukraine — No weapons, no money for the Ukraine War!
- Abolish NATO — End U.S. militarism and sanctions!
- Fund people’s needs, not the war machine!
- No war with China!
- End U.S. aid to racist apartheid Israel!
- Fight racism and bigotry at home, not other peoples!
- U.S. hands off Haiti!
- End the Sanctions on Syria!
- End AFRICOM!
Contingents from Organizations you may support (Click Image for More Info):
Endorse the Event Here!
- United National Anti-War Coalition, ANSWER Coalition, Black Alliance for Peace, The People’s Forum, CodePink, World BEYOND War, Popular Resistance, Veterans for Peace, International Action Center, Party for Socialism and Liberation, Al-Awda, The Palestine Right to Return Coalition, Labor Against Racism and War, Leonard Peltier Defense Committee, Universal African Peoples Organization, East Bay Democratic Socialists of America, Socialist Action, Nevada Green Party, Samidoun Palestinian Prisoner Solidarity Network, Ohio Peace Council, Green Party of Connecticut, Berkeley Fellowship of Unitarian Universalists Social Justice Committee, Environmentalists Against War, Pacific Green Party (OR), Linn-Benton Chapter, Lauren Faith Smith Ministry for Nonviolence, Maine Cumberland County Greens, Genesee Valley Citizens for Peace, San Jose Peace and Justice Center, Servicio Particular Alacran, Minnesota Peace Action Coalition, PeaceWorks of Greater Brunswick, UPWARD (Uniting Peace With Actions Respect and Dignity), Socialist Party of America, North Country Peace Group, Workers World Party, Roger Waters, PeaceWorks, Bronx Antiwar Coalition, Global Network Against Weapons & Nuclear Power in Space, Chicago Anti-War Coalition, National Immigrant Solidarity Network, China-US Solidarity Network, North American Climate Conservation and Environmental group, Stop the War Machine – New Mexico, Bethlehem Neighbors for Peace, Odessa Solidarity Campaign, DC Young Communist League, Uhuru Solidarity Movement, North American Climate Conservation and Environmental group, Virginia Defenders for Freedom Justice & Equality, Upstate Drone Action, Roger Waters…